The customer order is only the start of their relationship with Att.com. That is why it is important we make that journey as comfortable as possible with excellent after sales support. If this is not done then it provides an uncomfortable environment for Att.com and the customer.
At Att.com we understand how important it is to provide a prompt phone support service as functions such as Payroll and End of Month processing are time critical and can not be held up.
Attache provide phone support at no charge as part of their monthly fee (for new clients from 01/07/08). For those who do not fit into this category, or for those who prefer a more personalised service, Att.com also offer a quarterly phone support agreement. Att.com’s agreement gives users priority phone support (we try to get back to urgent problems within 15 minutes), discounts off training sessions, and discounts off on-site rates.
If you find that you do not require phone support often then you can also use our pay-as-you go system.
On Site Consulting
We find that in 90% of cases we can resolve the problem by phone or email support but for the other 10% of the time we may need to come out on site to resolve an issue. On site consulting is also important in the early stages of software implementation where it is imperative that the software is setup correctly and users are trained thoroughly.
Att.com also provide End of Financial Year on site processing for those users who would prefer us to reduce their workload and stress levels during a busy time of year.
Att.com has clients not only in Adelaide but also in country SA, Victoria and New South Wales. Thanks to the wonders of the Internet we can support remote sites as though we were sitting in front of their computers with them.
Remote support is also used regularly to complement our phone and email support services where clients have an urgent issue which requires immediate hands on attention. We simply ask the user to remote into our Internet session, we access their computer, and work through the issue with the client.
If you require further information on our support services, call our office on (08) 8331 1655 or email us on email@example.com.